As always, we are constantly on the lookout for new nutritional offerings for your birds.... well, we have one on the way. It is called TOP'S. The Company has been around since 2003 and is located in Oregon. They use only locally-sourced, all natural and GMO-free ingredients from carefully selected US suppliers. Their products are specialized, cold-pressed pellets and seed mixes. Never any dyes, artificial ingredients or fillers...like corn or soy in the products. We will be offering TOP'S in 5# bags until we see if you enjoy the product as much as we think you will.
We are also reviewing another new company. This one is truly unique and should make supplementing your bird's diet much easier. I will keep you posted as we finalize our education on the products.
New Seed Now @ The Bird Shoppe
TOP’s Parrot Food™ was established in 2003 by renowned parrot expert Gudrun Maybaum and is celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2018. Like you, we are passionate about parrots of all sizes and care deeply about their nutrition. Our mission is to provide you and your companion parrots with the highest quality food available, that's why we use only locally-sourced, all-natural, and GMO-free ingredients from carefully chosen suppliers for our specialized pellets and seed mixes. You'll never see any dyes, artificial ingredients or fillers, like corn or soy, in our products. Afterall, healthy food makes healthy birds and our wish is for you and your parrot to have a long, happy and fulfilling friendship together.
Below are 10 facts about TOP's Parrot Pellets so you can be in-the-know when it comes to your parrot's nutrition. Keep these facts in mind when evaluating pellets for your companions.
1. Pellets should be part of a varied diet and supplemented with vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.
2. TOP's Pellets contain NO artificial colors, flavors, vitamins, preservatives, sugar or animal by-products.
3. Cold-pressing (not extruded or baked) keeps natural enzymes, vitamins and other nutrients intact. TOP's Pellets are cold-pressed.
4. All ingredients are human-grade and sustainably grown.
5. TOP's Pellets are GMO-free.
6. Large pellets for large birds and small pellets for small hookbills, like parakeets, are made from the same ingredients.
7. Pellets can be frozen to extend shelf life, but should not be kept in the refrigerator.
8. TOP's Pellets contain ingredients from across the United States, like California, Oregon, Colorado and Maine, and are made 100% in the USA.
9. The proprietary recipe was designed by avian nutritionists.
10. Parrots from around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia and Canada, enjoy our pellets every day.